Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Lessons learnt in application of case method
- Pedagogical theories relevant to case method
- Challenges with teaching technical computing content
- Teaching cases for computing education
- Architecture and tools for creating a case repository
- Experience reports on collaborating with industry in delivering computing education
- Experience reports from IT industry on the use of real world cases in training their professionals
We encourage you to submit a contribution. All submissions will be peer reviewed and judged on the basis of their clarity, relevance, and alignment with the workshop goals.
- Papers must be in English.
- Submissions can be 2-4 pages, and must not exceed 8 pages in length and conform to IEEE dual column format.
- Accepted workshop papers will be published at CEUR-WS, which is indexed by dblp, the world's most comprehensive open bibliographic data service in computer science.
- Papers are to be submitted electronically in pdf format through EasyChair at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cmce2015.
- Paper submission: 18 October, 2015
- Author Notification: 31 October, 2015
- Author revisions due date: 15 November, 2015
- Author registration due date: 30 November, 2015
- Workshop Date: 1 December, 2015