Link to the proceedings in CEUR
Papers indexed in DBLP
Workshop Preliminary Proceedings
The agenda for the CMCE workshop is:
- 2:00pm – 2:15pm Introduction and Workshop Description/Goal, Emanuel & Venky
- 2:15pm – 2:35pm Presentation 1 – Teaching by Case Method in Computing Education: Position Paper, Venky Shankararaman.
- 2:35pm – 2:55pm Presentation 2 – Anukarna: A Software Engineering Simulation Game for Teaching Practical Decision Making in Peer Code Review, Ritika Atal and Ashish Sureka.
- 2:55 pm – 3:15pm Presentation 3 – A Case-Study on Teaching Software Engineering Concepts using a Case-Based Learning Environment, Kirti Garg, Ashish Sureka, and Vasudeva Varma.
- 3:15pm – 3:30pm Round Table Discussion (Q & A of presentations)
- 3:30pm – 4:00pm Coffee Break
- 4:00pm – 4:20pm Presentation 4 – A Case study based Software Engineering Education using Open Source Tools, Sowmya B J, Srinidhi Hiriyannaiah, and K.G. Srinivasa.
- 4:20pm – 4:40pm Presentation 5 - Case Method for Computing Education (CMCE): A Strategy for Teaching Software Engineering, Presenter - Emanuel S. Grant.
- 4:40pm – 5:30pm Round Table Discussion (Q & A of presentations, Case-based SE education, post-workshop activities.)
- 7:00pm – 8:30pm Welcome Reception